The Designdrift team thanks you for sharing your work with us.
Use the form below to make your submission online. This form will be submitted to The Designdrift Editorial Committee for review. Please note—if your article is selected for publication, your contributions may be edited for space and content.
Please adhere to the following guidelines when submitting your work:
- Articles should be no more than 1,500 words.
- Submit only original work.
- Please include a professional bio, description of your firm/college/occupation, and current contact information of no more than 50 words.
- Submit documents in Word format (97-2003 or 2007). Do not submit PDF files.
- Images should not be more then 500kb; we will ask for selective high resolution images once your article is selected for web/print publication.
Once selected we will showcase your work over web or print edition or for both.
The editorial committee has the right to publish or decline any submitted material at its discretion.